Sunday, February 08, 2009

Shitness I missed poseidon with Emmy Rossum in it! Kaiying sms-ed me about it 5 minutes after the movie cause she knew I was a fan 8D YES SHE'S THE ONE IN POTO.


Terie came over shortly after that to photocopy some documents and my poor room doesn't have a TV...its okay I'll watch it online soon. They freaking put Emmy Rossum in the Dragonball movie which seems so darn retarded, I bet Phantom of the Opera (2) would sound nicer than Dragonball, srsly -.-

I missed Terie so much (even though she's only a block away)! Very nice catching up with her about different stuff till 10pm, reminds me of the old days eh (woah makes me sound so old). Sadly, the only subject we can study together = maths.


Mixing around with different people from ahs, srjc and church made me realise something: ALL GIRLS HAVE AT LEAST ONE TOPIC IN COMMON LOL.





More updates on Hot bake day, today, and perhaps tomorrow's orientation soon! (Tag replies too)

Hope I'll get a nice CG! :D

Seeyou

No comments: